Let me tell you, first impressions last – and people are impatient. If your website loads slowly, suffers from poor design, isn’t mobile friendly or uses low quality imagery, visitors will not hang around for long. You have an enormous opportunity to connect with your ideal customers (on scale), so make sure you’re leading the charge with a slick, rock-star website.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
01. It all starts with a clear and concise brief. We’ll chat over the phone or face-to-face about your brand and your website goals for 2021 and beyond. From here, we’ll finalise the brief and pull together a project scope with costings for your review/approval. With the project scope and costings approved*, it’s all systems go! We’ll send you a project schedule and lock in a date for our face-to-face Creative Throw Down.
*We require a 50% deposit to confirm project commencement.
02. We deep dive into what makes your business unique using our interactive ‘KO Brand Quiz’. Gear up for a face-to-face creative session to gain a clear insight into your business. We’ll be covering your vision, mission and values, key competitors, ideal customers, the story behind the business, and your goals for the next 12 months and beyond. All this and more will inform the future direction of your website. From here, we’ll finalise the brief and pull together a project scope with costings for your review/approval. With the project scope and costings approved*
(Creative session: Two-hours)
03. The devil is in the detail. We’ll do a full analysis of your current website design, looking at your home page, internal pages, call to action buttons, copy, blogs, social media links and imagery. We’ll also take a good look at your competitor’s websites. From here, a new site map will be developed, and new wireframes will be designed for each page. Once complete, we will present our recommendations to you face-to-face, describing the ideal customer journey for your improved website. We allow 1-2 rounds of revision s to get the wireframes and site map right.
(Wireframe presentation: 1 hour)
04. Creative hats are on! Your wireframes are approved, so we’ll pull together a mood board of inspiration before jumping into creative mode. Website concepts will be designed for the home page and two internal pages (desktop) first. Once we’ve nailed a direction, we will present this to you for feedback. We allow 1-2 rounds of revisions to get the ‘concepts’ of the website bang on!
(Website Round 1 concepts: 1 hour)
05. With concepts approved, we move into the design phase, rolling out the rest of the pages and present ing the desktop designs back to you for review. We allow 1-2 rounds of revisions to get the desktop designs nailed.
(Website Round 2 designs: 30 mins)
06. Mobile is the business. Once your desktop designs are signed off, we’ll adapt these for mobile. According to Statista’s 2020 market snapshot, approximately 50.88% of all internet traffic can be attributed to mobile devices/smartphones. Therefore, we need to make sure your customers are having an awesome online experience on their mobile too! We allow 1-2 rounds of revisions to get the mobile designs approved.
(Website Round 3 design: 30 mins)
07. Finally, once approval is received for the entire website, we’ll package up the final artwork assets and hand over everything to you for the development phase.
08. Development options. We love nothing more than planning a project from inception to completion, so if you would like us to manage the development phase of the project, please let us know. We have a range of trusted developers and digital specialists that we can recommend. In addition, we can also discuss incredible website services such as; google analytics, keyword research, content creation, copy writing and SEO.
Ready to shine online?
I own a boutique law firm… I am aware of the value of a great website so the first thing that I did to engage Kelly to create my website. The initial outlay has repaid itself over and over and over again. Much of my work has come through my website. In my view this is because the quality of my website surpasses all other competition. Kelly asked me a range of questions so that she totally understood my requirements. As I specialise in tax I wanted a professional yet friendly website. It was also very important that it was SEO friendly. Kelly designed a fantastic website and every inquiry that I receive mentions what a wonderful website it is. Proof of the success of my website is that I now rank first on any SEO search of tax lawyer. This would not have been possible without Kelly’s brilliant design. I cannot recommend Kelly highly enough.
We build magnetic brands
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and learn, and pay respect to the First Nations Peoples and their elders, past, present and future.