// Website Design
// Art Direction
// Website Development
// Search Engine Optimisation
// Brand Photography
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Waterhouse Lawyers identified a vital need to evolve and improve their existing website. To ensure the Law firm can sustain business operations and staff retention during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, new business inquiries via their website needed to increase by 30% – 50% per month.
KO Studio were engaged by Waterhouse Lawyers to optimise their existing website. Our collaborative goal is to deliver a green website* that not only elevates the law firms online presence, but improves user engagement and increases Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
*A Green Website is optimised for fast loading and has a color scheme that is environmentally friendly.
Our primary objectives for the project were:
- To position Waterhouse Lawyers as a premium, customer-focused and the No. 1 Tax Law expert of the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
- Improve User Experience (UX), Lengthen User Engagement, and ultimately increase Online Inquiries.
- Improve Search Ranking on Google
- Deliver an Environmentally Friendly Website
- Deliver a suite of branded photography for Waterhouse Lawyers to use across all ongoing marketing touch-points; including their website, corporate collateral, blog articles, PR and social media.
The team were absolutely thrilled with the design of their new website, and have already seen a spike in online enquiries since the launch.
Our creative partnership continues with Waterhouse Lawyers, and we look forward to supporting them as they move towards their No. 1 position in the market.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
We build magnetic brands
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and learn, and pay respect to the First Nations Peoples and their elders, past, present and future.