// Website Design
// Art Direction
// Website Development
// Search Engine Optimisation
// Brand Photography
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Waterhouse Lawyers identified a vital need to evolve and improve their existing website. To ensure the Law firm can sustain business operations and staff retention during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, new business inquiries via their website needed to increase by 30% – 50% per month.
KO Studio were engaged by Waterhouse Lawyers to optimise their existing website. Our collaborative goal is to deliver a green website* that not only elevates the law firms online presence, but improves user engagement and increases Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
*A Green Website is optimised for fast loading and has a color scheme that is environmentally friendly.
Our primary objectives for the project were:
- To position Waterhouse Lawyers as a premium, customer-focused and the No. 1 Tax Law expert of the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
- Improve User Experience (UX), Lengthen User Engagement, and ultimately increase Online Inquiries.
- Improve Search Ranking on Google
- Deliver an Environmentally Friendly Website
- Deliver a suite of branded photography for Waterhouse Lawyers to use across all ongoing marketing touch-points; including their website, corporate collateral, blog articles, PR and social media.
The team were absolutely thrilled with the design of their new website, and have already seen a spike in online enquiries since the launch.
Our creative partnership continues with Waterhouse Lawyers, and we look forward to supporting them as they move towards their No. 1 position in the market.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
We build magnetic brands