So, what do you need to create a successful campaign? Three key things:
1. A great idea;
2. A clear message;
3. A show-stopping execution.
Here’s how KO Studio can help. Firstly, we’re idea’s people. We absolutely LOVE ideas and we LOVE finding unique ways to bring them to life. We’ll throw around hundreds of ideas before deciding on ‘the one’ that’s going to nail the brief. Secondly, our approach is strategic and adaptable. Whether your campaign requires billboards, posters, web banners, social media, TV, radio, or all of the above, from concept to final artwork, we’ll ensure your campaign adapts for variety of media landscapes. Finally, we know people. We can enlist the talents of rock-star copy writers, sensational photographers and videographers, or incredible illustrators, to really give your advertising campaign that extra oomph!
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
01. It all starts with a clear and concise brief. We’ll chat over the phone or face-to-face about the purpose of your advertising campaign, the key messages, who you’re trying to connect with, the size and specifications, budgets, and when you need it delivered. From here we’ll finalise the brief and pull together a project scope with costings for your review/approval.
(Briefing session: 30 mins – 1 hour)
02. With the project scope and costings approved* we get going on initial concepts. Depending on the complexity of the project, we will usually present 2 x design concepts to you for review. We allow 2-3 rounds of amends to nail the concept.
(Concept presentation: 30 mins – 1 hour)
*We require a 50% deposit to confirm project commencement.
03. Once a concept is chosen, we’ll finalise the designs of all campaign deliverables and email the final artwork back to you for approval. We allow 2-3 rounds of amends to ensure the design is perfect.
04. With artwork approved we supply all of your final artwork files so you’re ready to launch your campaign.
Got something to say?
KO Studio are wonderful! They have worked with our communications, marketing and engagement team at Hunter Water to deliver some really inspiring campaigns over the past two years. Their design ideas, strategic oversight and quick turnaround helped every project to life. The team go above and beyond to deliver a stellar outcome for their clients. We look forward pushing the creative bar a little further with you this year.
I have had the pleasure of working with KO Studio across two different contract periods. KO Studio are a reliable and a highly creative design studio. Their work is of the highest standard. KO Studio quickly understood how to use our brand templates for six of our very different channel brands as well as our NBCUniversal corporate branding, and were able to create inspiring work across both B2B and consumer communications.
I have been working with Kelly as my creative designer on the AccorHotels account for the last 18 months and it has been an absolute pleasure! The work Kelly and the team at KO Studio have produced for our client AccorHotels has been exceptional. Kelly and her team always meet our briefs, provide us with creative and innovative ideas and are always flexible. Kelly always goes the extra mile to help us deliver campaigns to the highest standard and within very short deadlines. Kelly’s friendly and calm nature makes it easy and extremely enjoyable to work with her. On behalf of Collinson we are thankful for all of Kelly’s hard work and I believe that I would also be safe to say this on behalf of our client AccorHotels.
We build magnetic brands
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and learn, and pay respect to the First Nations Peoples and their elders, past, present and future.